When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
- Find us on Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
- Controversial Ulverston wind farm given go ahead by Barrow planners, but future remains unclear
- Don't you know there's a recession on? MP slams EU over olive oil decision
- TV presenter joins cyclists in Lake District's first Sky Ride
- Jailed: Kendal estate agents who ran quarter-million-pound property scam
- Police appeal for witnesses after Kendal car window smashed
- 'The definition of local community radio': South Lakes station praised by judges at North West awards ceremony
- Power tools stolen from container near Kendal
- Three hurt in A6 road collision
Updated 5:27pm Tuesday 21st May 2013
Updated 12:36pm Tuesday 21st May 2013More stories like this »
Updated 9:00am Monday 20th May 2013More stories like this »
Updated 1:00pm Tuesday 21st May 2013More stories like this »
- £16k up for grabs to get tourists using public transport
- A Furness road closed to HGVs following suspected mine collapse
- Bowness hotel's plans to expand are turned down
- Three months after administrators were appointed, uncertainty lingers over K Village shopping complex
- Lake District hotelier wants to see an end to tipping
- More News »
Your local newsYourGazette
News for your area of South Cumbria, North Lancashire and the Dales