The Westmorland GazetteBaby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe (From The Westmorland Gazette)

When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Baby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe

The Westmorland Gazette: Baby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe Baby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe

A BABY was flown to hospital in Newcastle after being accidentally scalded in a cafe in Keswick.

The Great North Air Ambulance’s Helimed 58 was called from its base near Penrith to assist the North West Air Ambulance.

The 8-month-old boy, from Shrewsbury was taken to RVI with ‘serious’ injuries but his condition on arrival was described as ‘stable’.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree