When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
All quiet on the western front
It has been a quiet few days on the plains. There have been one or two storms but nothing worth getting excited about. There has been more chatter about the Atlantic storms which have battered the west coast of Scotland. The strange thing is I don't want that type of storm, it only makes work for me. So the lull gives me time to organise for my 2009 trip. If there is anybody out there who wants to more about stormchasing, just hollar!.
In this section
- 'Like a scene out of Twister'
- Tremendous supercells and best lightning
- Playing with a dangerous storm
- When is the best time to go storm chasing?
- Where is the best place to go storm chasing ?
- Why do you go storm chasing
- Do you want to go storm chasing?
- Storm chase trip 2009
- Home safe and sound
- Good move on my part