Firefighters tackle Milnthorpe bedroom blaze

First published in News

FIRE broke out in a bedroom in Milnthorpe early this morning.

Single crews from Milnthorpe and Kendal were called to a report of a chimney fire at a property on Rigney Bank at 2.33am.

On arrival, they located a blaze in the bedroom of the house and six firefighters entered the building wearing breathing apparatus.

Hose reels were used to bring the fire under control and the property was ventilated.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree