When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Firefighters called out to washing machine fire in Windermere
9:37am Tuesday 5th November 2013 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called out after a washing machine set alight at a property Windermere.
At around 3.54pm on Monday engines from Windermere and Staveley attended after reports of smoke coming from a house in College Road.
Firefighters, wearing breathing apparatus, investigated and found a washing machine was alight.
They used two hoses reels to extinguish the fire.
Police also attended the incident to control traffic in the area.
It is not thought anybody was hurt during the incident.
Comments are closed on this article.