About Cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies.

Fatal Ambleside fire 'probably caused' by heater: inquest

Firefighters outside the home in Bridge Street, Ambleside on New Year’s Eve

Firefighters outside the home in Bridge Street, Ambleside on New Year’s Eve

Promoted Stories

Comments are closed on this article.

Keep in touch with local news

Sign up for email alerts

Most Popular

  • 1