Industrial tumble dryer fire at Bowness hotel

First published in News

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a fire involving an industrial tumble dryer at Hillthwaite House Hotel in Bowness last night.
 

A fire engine from Windermere and one from Staveley attended at 11.30pm.
 

Firefighters used breathing apparatus and one hose reel to extinguish the blaze and a thermal imaging camera was also used.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree