When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Man treated for smoke inhalation after Windermere bathroom fire
2:20pm Wednesday 7th May 2014 in News
A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in a Windermere house (today).
Firefighters said they were called at 10am to a report of a house fire on Bank Road.
The fire was in the bathroom and was out on arrival, said Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Former Eden man died instantly in accident in Malaysia which also killed five women friends: inquest
- Summer of waiting nearly over for thousands of students as GCSE results day approaches
- Appeal for 15-year-old Milnthorpe girl missing since Friday
- Villages take broadband battle into their own hands
Comments are closed on this article.