Man treated for smoke inhalation after Windermere bathroom fire

The Westmorland Gazette: Man treated for smoke inhalation after Windermere bathroom fire Man treated for smoke inhalation after Windermere bathroom fire

A MAN was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in a Windermere house (today).

Firefighters said they were called at 10am to a report of a house fire on Bank Road.

The fire was in the bathroom and was out on arrival, said Cumbria Fire and Rescue Service.

MORE TOP STORIES:

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree