When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Sparking amp at Kendal town centre shop sees firefighters called out
Updated 1:28pm Friday 30th May 2014 in News
FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Kendal town centre store last night after passers-by reported sparks coming from a piece of electrical equipment inside.
Two fire engines from Kendal arrived at Mad Monk Music shop on Kirkland at around 8pm.
Firefighters said they could smell smoke and were monitoring an amp inside until the owner arrived with a key.
Two police vans were also briefly at the scene.
Comments are closed on this article.