Sparking amp at Kendal town centre shop sees firefighters called out

The Westmorland Gazette: Sparking amp at Kendal town centre shop sees firefighters called out Sparking amp at Kendal town centre shop sees firefighters called out

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a Kendal town centre store last night after passers-by reported sparks coming from a piece of electrical equipment inside.

Two fire engines from Kendal arrived at Mad Monk Music shop on Kirkland at around 8pm.

Firefighters said they could smell smoke and were monitoring an amp inside until the owner arrived with a key.

Two police vans were also briefly at the scene.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree