A SPREE of vandalism in Penny Bridge on Saturday (May 31) saw a phone box smashed and 13 cars damaged.
The phone box on the A5092, the main road through the village, near Ulverston, had one of its glass panes shattered and damage was caused to the phone.
Cumbria Police said on the offender then continued through the village damaging cars which were mostly parked in the Bankside area.
They believe a sharp rock was used to scratch the vehicles sometime between 12am and 7am on Saturday.
A gate was also lifted off its hinges and placed into the middle of the road.
Anyone with information is asked to call non-emergency 101 and ask for PC 1434 Kelly or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
* If your car was damaged, please contact our News Desk on 01539 790252.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Crematorium fate to be decided
- Check your alarms as clocks go forward warning
- Village masterplan for Levens takes step forward with six planning applications
- Deadline looms if you want to stand in district and parish elections