Baby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe

Baby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe

Baby boy flown to hospital after accidental scalding in Keswick cafe

First published in News
Last updated

A BABY was flown to hospital in Newcastle after being accidentally scalded in a cafe in Keswick.

The Great North Air Ambulance’s Helimed 58 was called from its base near Penrith to assist the North West Air Ambulance.

The 8-month-old boy, from Shrewsbury was taken to RVI with ‘serious’ injuries but his condition on arrival was described as ‘stable’.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree