Emergency treatment for scalded toddler in Lake District

First published in News
Last updated

AN 18-month-old old girl was treated by paramedics and a Great North Air Ambulance doctor after being scalded by a hot drink.

The emergency medics were called to an address in Bowness-on-Windermere after a call at around 1.25pm yesterday.

The toddler was taken to Royal Lancaster Infirmary by land ambulance where her condition was later said to be stable.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree