Woman suffers smoke inhalation after Cartmel kitchen fire

Woman suffers smoke inhalation after Cartmel kitchen fire

Woman suffers smoke inhalation after Cartmel kitchen fire

First published in News
Last updated

A WOMAN suffered smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in Cartmel.

Firefighters were called to the blaze at a house on Hoggs Lane just after 4am today (Friday).

The fire was at the back of the house and crews wearing breathing apparatus used one hose reel to extinguish the blaze.

A thermal imaging camera was used to check for hot spots and the property – which was heavily smoke logged - was ventilated using a large fan

One woman was checked over by paramedics after suffering smoke inhalation.

MORE TOP STORIES:

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree