Shed fire in Burneside

Shed fire in Burneside

Shed fire in Burneside

First published in News

ONE woman was taken to hospital and a man suffered smoke inhalation in a shed fire in Burneside yesterday.

Cumbria Fire and Rescue said they were called at 1.50pm to a house on Howgill Close.

Firefighters extinguished the fire using one hose reel jet and one garden hose. 

No detail of the extent of their injuries was released.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree