Kendal man admits poisoning cat by putting vodka in its milk

Kendal man admits poisoning cat by putting vodka in its milk

Kendal man admits poisoning cat by putting vodka in its milk

First published in News

A MAN has appeared before a judge at Carlisle Crown Court today for poisoning his cat by putting vodka in its milk.

Stephen Walton, 48, of Highgate, Kendal, was drunk when he put the spirit in the cat's saucer.

Within 15 minutes the animal - a feral cat that Walton had befriended - was dead.

MORE TOP STORIES:

Walton pleaded guilty to causing it unnecessary suffering.

He was ordered to undergo treatment for his abuse of alcohol.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree