When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Bye Bye DTI
The DTI is no more - it has gone!
In it's place is the briefly titled "Department for Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform" ( DBERR) - it just trips off the tongue doesn't it?
For information that used to be available at http://www.dti.gov.uk/employment you should now add to your favourites http://www.berr.gov.uk/employment - which you will note looks remarkably like (if not the same as) the previous website!
I wonder how much that cost?
In this section
- THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN A BULLY!
- URINATING ON THE JOB NOT SUCH A RELIEF
- Service Charges Tips and Troncs - new Code of Practice for Employers
- Employees who cancel their home contents insurance are also cancelling legal expenses cover!
- Redundancy Limit up to £380 in October
- FIT NOTE - NOT SICK NOTE
- NO TIP TOP-UP TO MINIMUM WAGE!
- CLAIMANT ORDERED TO PAY COSTS OF RACE DISCRIMINATION CLAIM
- For "Lads Culture" see Sex Discrimination
- Hospital drama gets redundancy so wrong I need medical attention!!