When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Porn - It is a sackable you know!
Yet again hospital workers have been caught sending obscene e-mails to each other and so far 13 have been sacked, 28 have been disciplined and 10 are still to be dealt with.
It is well known that offensive material is freely passed round offices and from work place to workplace by e-mail. The general consensus seems to be that it is harmless fun - Until a claim is made and then the employer is liable for the actions of the employees.
Employees – stop sending offensive e-mails, even if you receive them, don’t send them on.
Employers – monitor what your employees are doing on your systems and if you find offensive material is being received and sent, crack down now and discipline where necessary.
In this section
- THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN A BULLY!
- URINATING ON THE JOB NOT SUCH A RELIEF
- Service Charges Tips and Troncs - new Code of Practice for Employers
- Employees who cancel their home contents insurance are also cancelling legal expenses cover!
- Redundancy Limit up to £380 in October
- FIT NOTE - NOT SICK NOTE
- NO TIP TOP-UP TO MINIMUM WAGE!
- CLAIMANT ORDERED TO PAY COSTS OF RACE DISCRIMINATION CLAIM
- For "Lads Culture" see Sex Discrimination
- Hospital drama gets redundancy so wrong I need medical attention!!