When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
URINATING ON THE JOB NOT SUCH A RELIEF
Anyone who has ever been "caught short" and found they have needed to urinate in a public place (probably more men the women to be fair) should take heed.
A delivery driver who was sacked for urinating against the side of his van has lost his claim for unfair dismissal in the employment tribunal. It was found that he was guilty of serious misconduct as well as a probable criminal offence. A resident who lived nearby complained about his conduct to the company he worked for and after an investigation, the employee who had worked for them for 13 years, was sacked.
For the avoidance of doubt urinating in a public place in broad daylight in a built up area is not acceptable and, as this chap found, could have severe consequences!
In this section
- THERE'S NOTHING WORSE THAN A BULLY!
- Service Charges Tips and Troncs - new Code of Practice for Employers
- Employees who cancel their home contents insurance are also cancelling legal expenses cover!
- Redundancy Limit up to £380 in October
- FIT NOTE - NOT SICK NOTE
- NO TIP TOP-UP TO MINIMUM WAGE!
- CLAIMANT ORDERED TO PAY COSTS OF RACE DISCRIMINATION CLAIM
- For "Lads Culture" see Sex Discrimination
- Hospital drama gets redundancy so wrong I need medical attention!!
- Approach to disability discrimination cases overhauled