When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
The Olympic Torch in Kendal
11.19am Friday 22nd June 2012
Kendal Castle was heaving as hundreds of rain-soaked Cumbrians cheerfully welcomed the Olympic Torch.
- Brathay Windermere Run
- Olympic boost for Cumbria
- Radio 1's Big Weekend Cumbria
- Eden man dies in plane crash
- Ulverston freedom parade
- Wayne and Amos from The Hotel
- Royal wedding celebrations
- Kendal soldiers' parade
- Band of the Month: Blunt Truth
- Woman rescued at Arnside
- 8-hour Flookburgh stand-off
- Chief Dan George tipped
- CCTV of 'sewer creature'
- Band of the Month: Hexed Hands
- 130th Wilson Run in Sedbergh
- Ingleborough plane crash
- Olympic star launches festival