Winder Lane, Flookburgh, Grange-over-Sands

£105,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
DIRECTIONS Entering the village of Flookburgh from Allithwaite, proceed into The Square and continue straight ahead into Main Street. Continue along Main Street before taking a left-hand turn into Winder Lane where you find Number 14 situated on your right-hand side.

LOCATION Situated on the outskirts of the popular fishing village of Flookburgh, the property provides level access to a nearby primary school and the village centre for a range of amenities. These amenities include a convenience store, sandwich shop, public house, Post Office and GP surgery. Located a short distance away is Cark and Cartmel railway station for commuting links into Grange over Sands, Barrow in Furness, Lancaster and Manchester airport.

DESCRIPTION 14 The Gardens is a low-cost affordable property marketed at 80% of the full market value, with no rent payable on the remaining 20%. Forming part of a new residential development to the southern edge of Flookburgh, this is a fantastic home for first-time buyers or couples who want to step onto the property ladder.

The property is approached via allocated off-road parking to the rear of the property and pedestrian access alongside an open lawned garden leads to the front door. The front door opens into a light and airy entrance hallway with doors leading to the lounge, kitchen/diner and ground floor WC.

The lounge is an excellent sized main reception room, which extends the full width across the back of the property. The room has been tastefully decorated with neutral décor and a feature wallpaper along one wall and an external door provides access onto the enclosed rear garden.

The kitchen/diner is a fabulous open plan dining and work space, which has a built-in kitchen at one end and space for a table and four chairs at the other. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of storage units and a complementary three-sided worktop. Fitted within the worktop is a single drainer sink unit with mixer tap with recess space for a cooker, upright fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine.

The first floor accommodation comprises of two double bedrooms and a bathroom. The master bedroom extends the full width across the rear of the property and provides a spacious double room with elevated views towards open farmland. The second bedroom is a further good sized double room, which could be used as a children's bedroom or twin room.

The bathroom has been fitted with a stylish three-piece suite, which comprises of a bath with a wall- mounted electric shower, WC and a pedestal wash hand basin surrounded by splash back tiling.

Outside, there is a good sized paved patio, which is fully enclosed providing a safe environment for children and pets. There is a useful outside store with plumbing for a dryer and even space for a timber shed.

TENURE

Leasehold:-

Term: 99 years from 1 April 2009 Fees: £32.69 to be paid monthly which covers the maintenance of grass and buildings insurance.

Restrictions: The property cannot be used as a holiday let, second home or buy to let.

ROOM MEASUREMENTS

Lounge

16'2" (4.91 m) X 10'3" (3.15 m)

Kitchen/Diner

9'0" (2.76 m) X 15'1" (4.61 m)

maximum measurements

Bedroom One

16'2" (4.91 m) X 10'5" (3.19 m)

maximum measurements

Bedroom Two

9'2" (2.80 m) X 15'1" (4.62 m)

maximum measurements

Bathroom

7'5" (2.27 m) X 6'10" (2.09 m)

Arrange viewing 01539 533316

Poole Townsend Grange-over-Sands

Regent House, 2 Main St, Grange-over-Sands

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email