Tun House, Brewery Lane, Penrith New Squares

£45,000

Guide price

  • Bedrooms: 2
A MODERN AND SPACIOUS TWO BED FIRST FLOOR FLAT

COMMUNAL ENTRANCE

WIDE ENTRANCE HALL WITH STORAGE/UTILITY

LIVING KITCHEN AREA LEADING TO A LARGE BALCONY

MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE

BATHROOM, C/H & D/G, ALLOCATED PARKING

SHARED OWNERSHIP BASIS 30%

ENERGY RATING C

No Chain 30% ownership. Modern first floor apartment situated within the Penrith New Squares development located close to the town centre. Benefitting from a large patio, spacious rooms, central heating and double glazing. The accommodation briefly comprises; wide entrance hall, open plan living kitchen, utility, master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom and bathroom. There is an allocated parking space in the Sainsbury's multi-story car park. Viewing is highly recommended.

Please note - This property is offered to the market on a shared ownership basis. Please contact the office for further details.

Communal Entrance Entrance via key fob with stairs leading up to Flat 5.

Entrance Hall Wall mounted telecom entry system, double glazed window, large built in cupboard/utility housing boiler and space for a washer dryer, further built in storage cupboard and radiator.

Living Kitchen22'10" (6.96m) maximum 10'9" (3.28m) minimum x 15'9" (4.8m) maximum 10'4" (3.15m) minimum.

Kitchen Area Having a range of modern wall and base units with worktops over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated electric oven and hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, 1.5 stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar, radiator and double glazed window.

Living Area Double glazed window, Double glazed French door leading out onto a large balcony, radiator, T.V point and telephone point.

Bedroom One12'9" (3.89m) to wardrobe front 8'8" (2.64m) minimum x 11'10" (3.6m) maximum. Two double glazed windows, radiator, built in wardrobes, telephone point and door to en-suite.

En-Suite Fitted with a three piece suite comprising; single shower cubicle, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and heated towel radiator.

Bathroom Newly fitted modern white 3 piece suite comprising, bath with shower over and shower screen, low level W.C and pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks and heated towel radiator.

Bedroom Two13'6" x 8'6" (4.11m x 2.6m). 2 Double glazed windows and radiator.

Note The price denotes 30% Shared Ownership with monthly rent payable to Riverside Home Ownership for the remaining 70%. Last up-dated charges. £324 including a £100 service charge a month to the management company for their 70% share.

Photos are Illustration Property is currently occupied.

Balcony Large paved balcony with seating area.

Arrange viewing 01768 899090

The Cumberland - Penrith

15 Middlegate, Penrith, CA11 7PG

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

The Westmorland Gazette