Fulwood Amateurs are now ten points clear at the top of The West Lancashire League Premier Division after drawing 1-1 with Burnley United.

Burnley went ahead on 41 minutes through a Steve Riley penalty, before Sam Braithwaite equalised on 85 minutes for a share of the spoils.

Second-placed Corinthians and third-placed Stoneclough battled out a hard-fought draw on Dallam 3g on Saturday.

On 35 minutes Joe McCann sprung  the offside trap to coolly slot past Adam Hornby to give the visitors a deserved lead. Both teams had good chances before Mike Hall made it 2-0 after 55 minutes.

Corinthians pressed hard and it looked not to be their day when Danny Coid crossed to Elliot Bousfield who saw his shot rattle the bar from six yards out.
They were rewarded on 84 minutes when substitute Phil Gavin turned the ball into the net following a goalmouth scramble.

On 86 minutes Corinthians got a deserved equaliser when Bousfield scored  with an excellent directed header into the top corner from eight yards out.

Corinthians are still unbeaten since the end of October.

Two in-form teams went head to head as Charnock Richard defeated Longridge Town 2-0. Charnock, who extended their lead in third place, opened the scoring on seven minutes through David Fisher before Carl Grimshaw sealed the win from the penalty spot on 72 minutes

Eagley battled back from 3-0 down to draw 3-3 with Blackpool Wren Rovers. Blackpool went 3-0 ahead in the first half through a Gary Platt brace and a Max Landless strike.

However, Eagley scored before half time through Simon Neary, before Neary drew the hosts level on 60 minutes and Simon Whaley completed the scoring from the penalty spot on 80 minutes to complete the comeback.

In the other games Hesketh Bank won 2-0 at Coppull United, while Southport Hesketh defeated Slyne with Hest 1-0.

Thornton Cleveleys battled to a 2-0 win over Crooklands Casuals, Danny Keenan's hat trick eased Vickerstown to a 6-1 win over Lostock St Gerards, while Euxton Villa and Garstang drew a blank in a 0-0 draw.

Turton extended their advantage at the top of West Lancashire League Division One, as Luke Bradbury scored a hat trick in a 4-0 win at Poulton.

Second-placed Burscough Richmond suffered a surprise 3-2 home setback to Hurst Green. Burscough went 2-1 ahead through Chris Turner and Scott Taylor. However, Hurst Green battled back through Tom Bartlett before Jake Craven hit the match winner on 80 minutes.

Haslingden St Mary's climbed up into fourth place as they defeated Ulverston Rangers 1-0, while Wyre Villa came from a goal behind to defeat Askam United. Jack Ashworth and Peter Nicholson scored the two second half goals.

Lytham Town defeated Hawcoat Park 3-0, while Phil Howard's late brace helped Tempest United defeat Dalton United 2-0.

In West Lancashire League Division Two, Kendal County remain ten points clear of second-placed Milnthorpe Corinthians despite being held to a 1-1 draw at Croston Sports. Kris Clough opened the scoring for County after just two minutes. However Croston stunned the leaders as Nathan Nickeas scored on 75 minutes.

Milnthorpe Corinthians battled back from 2-0 down to draw 2-2 with Stone Clough. Stone Clough raced into the 2-0 lead through Joe McCann and Michael Hall. However Corinthians, who have three games in hand over Kendal County, scored twice in two minutes as Phil Green pulled one back on 84 minutes before Elliott Bousfield's 86th minute strike sealed a point.

In the other games CMB routed Furness Cavaliers 7-1, Millom defeated Walney Island 3-2, while Furness Rovers won 2-1 at Swarthmoor Social.