CREWS received a call out after a dishwasher fire.

On Saturday, March 30 at 9.52am fire crews responded to the incident in Holme.

Milnthorpe Fire Station confirmed that the homeowners were in and called the emergency services.

The fire damage was just to the dishwasher.

A spokesperson for Milnthorpe Fire Station said: "Please remember to never put your dishwasher and washing machine or dryers etc, on if you are planning to leave your house.

"A washing machine fire will turn into a full house fire within minutes."