Keswick progressed into the semi finals of the Benevolent Trophy after they defeated current holders Kendal United 1-0.

The tie, which was a repeat of last season’s final, had to be moved to Keswick’s ground after Kendal United’s home ground was water logged.

However, Keswick prevailed thanks to Richard Bannister’s solitary strike as the hosts move into the next round.

In the other quarter final tie Windermere booked their place in the Semi Finals after winning 6-0 at Endmoor.

The game which was due to have been played at Windermere ended up being moved to Endmoors Woodside Road due to the weather.

And after a competitive first half, Windermere went goal crazy in the second half where they scored six unanswered goals as they progress in emphatic style.

Burneside moved into the semi-finals of The Senior Challenge Cup when they defeated Kirkby Stephen 3-2 at Hollins Lane.

Jordan Matias, Jay Hayton and Darren Nightingale scored the goals for Burneside who now play defending Senior Challenge cup holders Kendal County at Hollins Lane.

Sedbergh & Dent United reached the semi finals of The High Sheriffs Cup following a dramatic 5-4 penalty shootout win over Wetheriggs United.

Both teams were all square at 1-1 after extra time before the visitors edged through to the semi final.

Appleby regained top spot in James Cropper Westmorland League Division One after Jordan Crawford’s brace and goals from Mike Newton and Liam Kinnear saw them win 4-2 at an improving Ibis.

Ibis, who remained 9th in the table, replied through Joshua Ford and Tyler James as the hosts good run of form came to an end.

Jordan Nicholson’s stunning injury time strike edged Kendal United Reserves to a dramatic 3-2 win at Windermere Reserves in Division Two.

United who climbed up to second in the table were made to work hard for the win with Jordan Wilkinson and Jordan O Malley also on target.

In the other games goals by Louis Randall West and Andrew Butterworth saw Appleby Reserves defeat Greystoke 2-1.

While Sedbergh and Dent United and Staveley United battled out a hard fought 0-0 draw in the only other game to be played in the Division.

Four games were played in The Peter Daws Memorial Shield, after Kirkoswald Reserves, Wetheriggs United Reserves, Staveley United Reserves and Ullswater United all progressed into the next round,

Kirkoswald won 7-3 at Eden United, and Wetheriggs United saw off Penrith Royal 3-1.

Staveley United Reserves defeated Braithwaite 4-3, while Ullswater United battled past Endmoor KGR Reserves 4-2.