The Westmorland GazetteTumble dryer sparks blaze in Windermere (From The Westmorland Gazette)

When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.

Tumble dryer sparks blaze in Windermere

The Westmorland Gazette: Tumble dryer sparks blaze in Windermere Tumble dryer sparks blaze in Windermere

A TUMBLE dryer has caused a fire in the outhouse of a property in Windermere.

Fire engines from Staveley and Windermere attended the incident shortly before 9pm last night, on Park View, Sunny Ban, in the town.

The fire was extinguished using one hose reel.

A thermal imaging camera was also used to check for spread of fire.

It is not believed anybody was hurt during the incident.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree