Witherslack motor home blaze tackled by crews

Witherslack motor home blaze tackled by crews

Witherslack motor home blaze tackled by crews

First published in News
Last updated

AN OVERHEATED wheel of a motor home set alight yesterday (June 4) in Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands.

Cumbria Fire and Rescue were called out at 5.56pm to the fire on the A590.

A fire engine from Milnthorpe and another from Grange attended and firefighters used a thermal imaging camera and a hose reel to extinguish theblaze.

MORE TOP STORIES:

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree