When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Toddler scalded at home flown to hospital
Updated 4:22pm Wednesday 16th July 2014 in News
A TODDLER has been flown to hospital after being scalded at his home in Arnside.
The 18-month-old boy was taken to Alder Hey Children's Hospital in Liverpool by the Great North Air Ambulance Service with what has been described as non-life threatening head, neck and chest injuries.
The incident happened at around 9am this morning.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Hospital ward closed after Norovirus outbreak affects staff and patients
- Broadband volunteers call village meetings
- Cumbria and Lancashire named two of the worst areas in England for road accident increases
- Age UK launches mobile charity shop - believed to be first in the country