Chopping board left on stove sets alight at Dalton house

A CHOPPING board set alight after it was left on the stove at a Dalton house.

Two fire engines from Barrow attended the property, on High Cleator Street, at around 1.30pm yesterday (December 16).

A spokesman for Cumbria Fire and Rescue said: "Crews found the smoke alarm sounding and light smoke logging at the premises so two breathing apparatus wearers entered the property and removed the board to outside."

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree