When news happens, text KENEWS and your photos and videos to 80360. Or contact us by email or phone.
Witherslack motor home blaze tackled by crews
Updated 3:37pm Thursday 5th June 2014 in News
AN OVERHEATED wheel of a motor home set alight yesterday (June 4) in Witherslack, Grange-over-Sands.
Cumbria Fire and Rescue were called out at 5.56pm to the fire on the A590.
A fire engine from Milnthorpe and another from Grange attended and firefighters used a thermal imaging camera and a hose reel to extinguish theblaze.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Sky lantern code is welcome - but legislation should be considered if it fails, says MP
- Cyclist seriously hurt in Lakes crash
- Cumbrians urged to get involved in consultation on how to tackle low level crime
- Helping out 'on top of the world'
Comments are closed on this article.